Friday, August 21, 2015

Continuing to Organize My Party Bags

Earlier I did a post explaining how I keep my Jamberry home party supplies organized using Thirty One Bags - you can see that post HERE.

Today, I would like to go a little deeper.  You see, at the end of the evening sometimes I am tired, there could be a lot going on... whatever the reason - although my bags are for the most part organized I still may have the tendency to just toss my supplies in and 'organize' them when I get home.  Reality is... when I get home I don't!  Are you with me on this one?

So I created this graphic and laminated it.  This I know is going to streamline my tidying up at the end of the party.

If you would like a copy of this, just click on the photo.
I do believe it will download properly even though it looks different when you click on it.


Pssst… want to see this in person?  click on the tab on the side (Love it?) :) ------->>>>>

Are you a Direct Salesperson?  What special tips can you provide?  I would love to hear :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment