Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Flourless Chocolate Chickpea Muffins

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for healthy snacks. Nourishing your body properly from the inside does wonders for how you feel and how you look. If you eat healthy, you will feel and look good. 

When I came across this recipe I had to try it! Loaded with protein it was definitely something I had to try.

Just look how rich and dark they are.  The first part of something tasting delicious is how good they look, well, my mouth was watering and I was not disappointed.  In fact, rumor has it that even my 5 year old grand daughter likes these (hers of course had the chocolate chips - isn't it amazing how a few chocolate chips will get kids to eat something)



Flourless Chickpea Chocolate Muffins

Ingredients:
2 15 oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
6 large eggs
1 cup pure maple syrup
⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 scoops chocolate protein powder(optional)
⅔ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)

Instructions:

  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Prepare 24 muffin cups by lining with papers or coating with spray - or in my opinion even better - silicone ones
  3. Put all ingredients into food processor and process until smooth and divide in muffin tin
  4. Top each with chocolate chips if desired
  5. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean
  6. Cool completely and enjoy. 

To print the recipe click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment